Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in visiting our Estate Winery in Santa Ynez!
Please see below for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
What are your hours of operation?
- We’re open Thursday through Monday (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays). We host our first seating of the day at 11:00am and our final seating of the day at 3:00pm.
What types of tasting experiences are you currently offering?
- We are currently hosting semi-private tastings at our Lakeside Picnic Area. These tastings are 90–minutes long and include tastes of four of our estate-grown wines.
How much do your tastings cost?
- 1-10 Guests - $50/person
- 11-20 Guests - $65/person
- 21-40 Guests - $75/person + $250 Staffing Fee
Do you serve food? / May I bring food to enjoy during my visit?
- We do not have a restaurant onsite, nor do we have food available for purchase. If you are interested in bringing some food with you to enjoy following the completion of your tasting experience, you are welcome to remain at your table and purchase bottles of wine to enjoy with your meal. If you would like to book some time to enjoy a picnic following your tasting, please let us know! *Groups of 10 or more will incur a $10 per person fee for additional picnic time following the tasting.
Is your Estate family-friendly? Are children permitted to join?
- While guests of all ages are welcome, we do cater to an adult experience in terms of environment and culture. Please note that there is an unfenced pond on-site and there is no lifeguard on duty. Swimming is strictly prohibited.
Is your Estate dog-friendly?
- We love our furry friends! Dogs are welcome to join you at the pond (*we do not permit dogs in our indoor spaces). However, all dogs must remain on a leash at all times on the property. Additionally, we request that they be comfortable around other dogs, as well as children, as either/both may be on-site at the time of your visit.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Due to the semi-private nature of these experiences, we kindly request at least a 48-hour cancellation notice. Should cancellations occur within the 48-hour timeframe, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged.