Visit & Taste
Downtown Santa Barbara Tasting Room - Open Daily 12-6pm
Our Downtown Tasting Room, located just steps away from State Street, is open! We’re committed to keeping our guests and staff safe, healthy and comfortable while providing a fantastic experience. With the new direction from the CDC and the State of California, we must ask that all guests, regardless of vaccination status, wear face masks at all times while in our tasting room’s indoor space. Furthermore, we are asking all unvaccinated guests to continue to wear masks until they are seated at their tables. Additionally, we have decided that for the time being, we will seat guests exclusively outdoors and will not be serving wine indoors. We continue to keep our tables spaced approximately 6' apart.
We're open from 12:00 - 6:00pm, with our last seating at 5:00pm. We're continuing to offer outdoor wine service on our three lovely courtyard patios. Seating is first-come, first-served, but we do have a limited number of reservations available daily. Reservations are encouraged and can be made online.
For groups of 5 or more guests, please contact us via email at email@example.com to check reservation availability. For members of our Wine Club, please give us a call at (805) 897-3366 if you don't see online availability at your desired time to visit.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to adjust to the evolving policies and protocols! Cheers!
Santa Ynez Estate Vineyard
Our estate vineyard in Santa Ynez is now open by appointment only Thursday through Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We host our first seating of the day at 11:00am and our final seating of the day at 3:00pm.
Semi-Private Estate Winery Tasting:
- During this 90-minute semi-private experience, guests will have the opportunity to learn about the artistry behind the scenes. A seated tasting offers an ideal introduction to of our handcrafted Bordeaux varietals. With the vineyards providing a perfect backdrop, this is truly a special experience.
- Please note due to the current COVID situation, we're not able to offer tours of the indoor production facility at this time. As we have an extremely small wine production crew, we have to be extra diligent in ensuring that the winemaking crew remains safe and healthy. We hope you understand!
- These appointments are extremely limited, and advance reservations are highly encouraged, especially on the weekends. *We are rarely able to accommodate requests for same-day reservations, particularly on weekends.
- Each tasting is $50 per person and includes a taste of four of our estate-grown wines. One tasting fee is waived with each purchase of three bottles of wine, and two tasting fees will be waived for each person who opts to join our wine club.
- *Wine club members receive complimentary tastings. Not a member? Now is a great time to join and start enjoying the benefits of membership!
To make your reservation, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are unable to accommodate same-day appointment requests.