Visit & Taste
Downtown Santa Barbara Tasting Room - Open Daily 12-6pm
Our Downtown Tasting Room, located just steps away from State Street, is now fully open! We continue to be committed to keeping our guests and staff safe, healthy and comfortable while providing a fantastic experience. With the new direction from the CDC and the State of California, we are now allowing vaccinated guests to enjoy our indoor and outdoor spaces mask-free. We are asking all unvaccinated guests to continue to wear masks unless seated at their tables. We continue to keep our tables spaced approximately 6' apart, and we are not yet allowing guests to sit or stand at the indoor bar.
With these longer summer days, we've expanded our hours slightly to enjoy the warm twilight hours. We'll now be open from 12:00 - 6:00pm, with our last seating at 5:30pm. We're continuing to offer outdoor wine service on our three lovely courtyard patios, as well as limited indoor seating. Both indoor and outdoor seating is first-come, first-served, but we do have a limited number of reservations available daily. Reservations are encouraged and can be made online.
For groups of 5 of more guests, please contact us via email at email@example.com. For members of our Wine Club, please give us a call at (805) 897-3366 if you don't see online availability at your desired time to visit.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to adjust to the evolving policies and protocols! Cheers!
Santa Ynez Estate Vineyard
Our estate vineyard in Santa Ynez is now open by appointment only, and we're offering several special new experiences to choose from!
Private Estate Winery Tour & Tasting:
- This 90-minute private experience begins with a tour of our wine-making facility, where guests will have the opportunity to learn about the artistry behind the scenes. The tour is followed by a seated one-on-one tasting of our handcrafted Bordeaux varietals. With the vineyards providing a perfect backdrop, this is truly a special experience.
- These private appointments are extremely limited, and advance reservations are highly encouraged, especially on the weekends.
Pondside Experiences: *EXCLUSIVELY FOR WINE CLUB MEMBERS
- The summer months are a perfect time to escape for an afternoon beside our pond, tasting wines in the shade of our ancient oak trees. This getaway is perfect for a serene experience with stunning vineyard views. Our hosts are happy to guide you through a tasting flight, rich with history about the Grassini Family and the vineyard property. These semi-private reservations will book out quickly, so make your reservations soon!
- If you'd prefer to bring a meal and purchase a few bottles of GFV wines, rather than enjoying a tasting flight, that can easily be arranged as well. We have all of our current releases chilled and available for purchase at the Pond Pavilion. Simply let us know your preferences when you book your appointment.
- *Pondside Experiences are available exclusively for our Wine Club members. Not a club member? Now is a great time to join and start enjoying the benefits of membership!
To make your reservation for either a Pond or a Winery Experience, please contact our Winery Hospitality Manager, Lauren Jubic, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She can also be reached by phone at (805) 883-8118.